Why your Business should buy from a USA Purchasing Agent
You probably hit our website because you want to purchase a product from the USA that is not available in your country. There are many ways to go about shipping internationally that can turn out to be unreliable or expensive. However, look no further, Big Apple Buddy is the only reliable and reasonable purchasing agent that you need to procure highly sought-after U.S Tech and Electronic goods.
Why choose us?
The USA has the largest and latest selection of tech and electronic goods on the market, however not all of the newest items are readily available abroad and many U.S retailers do not accept foreign credit cards. Big Apple Buddy was founded with the mission to bridge this gap in international shopping, giving a chance to anyone in the world to purchase tech gadgets directly from the U.S.
We are a USA Purchasing Agent that strives for customer satisfaction by maintaining a personalized, responsive and reliable service in purchasing and shipping tech and electronic goods every step of the way.
Upon inquiry, Big Apple Buddy will source the product as quickly as possible from a reliable U.S retailer, check and repackage the goods upon arrival at their facility, prepare all necessary customs documentation and have the parcel safely shipped to your doorstep in as little as two business days. Speed, convenience, and reliability have allowed our business to develop a loyal client-base in over 150 countries around the world.
To ensure reliability even further we have partnered up with the carrier services FedEx and DHL to make certain your packages will get to you from the USA as quickly and safely as possible.
Check out our press page or Facebook to see testimonials from other clients who also wanted the latest tech goods from the U.S.
Go-to-tech Products your Business needs from the USA
We are a go-to purchasing agent for USA goods for large digital marketing companies, developers and architecture firms abroad. Businesses from around the world are targeting some of these tech products to give themselves a leg up against competitors. Among them includes:
- Architect firms use the Microsoft Hololens, Oculus Rift for on the job VR training, 3D Computer-Aided Structural Design and Interior Design,
- Digital Marketers use the Snapchat Spectacles for delving into the advertising world of Snapchat by creating interactive video campaigns.
- Business Firms are investing in more eco-friendly products like the Remarkable Tablet and Nest Thermostats to cut costs in the office and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Chefs and top-tier restaurants around the world are upgrading their kitchens to include the Sous Vide Anova Precison Cooker to optimize cooking times and enhance the flavors of their food.
- Firms are keen on purchasing Google Homes and the Amazon Echos in bulk for client gifts or for promotional marketing events to boost company exposure.
How it Works
The process is extremely easy – consumers simply tell us what they would like to buy from the USA and then they will have their product personally sourced and shipped to their doorstep. All costs are set out in a free quote with a minimum service fee of $50 per order, with price varying in bulk purchases. The service fee covers the work that customers can avoid: from purchase to delivery, including discount negotiations, packaging, shipping and providing personalized product and shopping advice.
Contact us if you or your business have any further questions, need a quote on any new electronic products or wish to discuss the benefits of purchasing of numerous tech products in bulk from the USA.