Big Apple Buddy only sources from official retailers to ensure your item is genuine and authentic. This item is sourced from Sephora.
What it is: A 90 percent natural-ingredient lotion that reduces the appearance of blemishes from the first application thanks to its drying and exfoliating formula.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Redness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Lotion
- Natural-Origin Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates.
- Natural-Origin AHA: Exfoliates and smooths.
Ingredient Callouts: This product comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: The combined action of salicylic acid and AHA exfoliates the skin, while the alcoholic solution and powder dry out the affected area, helping to reduce the appearance of redness for skin that is smoother, more even, and purified. 90 percent of the ingredients are of natural origin, and the remaining 10 percent mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
This serum comes in eco-design packaging. The glass jar is 100 percent recyclable (check local recycling regulations). The cardboard comes from sustainably managed forest and is printed with vegetable ink. The serum is manufactured in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its environmental impact thanks to the use of LED light and the gradual fitting of solar energy solutions.
Clinical Results: In a scientific test carried out on 20 volunteers, after 3 days of application:
- 27% decrease in the appearance of redness was reported
- 95% found the appearance of blemishes reduced
- 100% found their looked skin purified
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
-Do not shake.
-Using a cotton swab, dip into the powder and apply on blemishes.
-Leave to dry overnight, and rinse with clean water in the morning.
-Natural-Origin Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates.
-Natural-Origin AHA: Exfoliates and smooths.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Sodium Hydroxide, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract.
Clean at Sephora products are formulated without:
Sulfates—SLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate , aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats, Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off ), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos.), Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Nanoparticles as defined by the European Commission, Petrolatum and Parrafin that is not USP grade, Phenoxyethanol that is 1% or more of total formulation, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, The following types of Styrene (Bromostyrene, Deastyrene/acrylates/dvbcopolymer, sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer , styrene oxide, styrene), 1,4 Dioxane in final formulas must comply with the thresholds as follows: (10 or < ppm for products that are meant to be rinsed off, wiped off or removed, 3ppm or < for products that are meant to remain on the skin).
About the Brand
As Sephora’s own brand, we flex our extensive industry knowledge to create paycheck-friendly products that perform on par with more spendy ones. So whether you’re looking for a ride-or-die eyeliner or a clean skincare routine that doesn’t require a small investment, rest assured: Sephora Collection will wow you and your wallet.
AS FEATURED IN
Have a question or want to add items to your order?
Email us at email@example.com