Click image to open expanded view
100% Authenticity Guaranteed
Big Apple Buddy only sources from official retailers to ensure your item is genuine and authentic. This item is sourced from ULTA.
This bright warm orange base color breathes new life to your mani. Let Chic Citrine boost your spirits! Be your own at-home nail artist with Dashing Diva's GLOSS Ultra Shine Gel Palette. Each palette features a full set of base color gel nail strips and a curated selection of accents nails strips to take your nail art game to the next level! Mix and match your mani in minutes with no UV dry time and no soak off removal - these results are sure to make your manicurist jealous. Dashing Diva Gloss Palette creates a customized gel manicure that lasts for up to 14 days.
- Ultra Shine Gel nail strips made with REAL gel polish
- Now available in larger sizes
- Super strong, wrinkle-free, chip resistant color
- No UV dry time or soak off removal necessary
- Store and save - strips do not dry out
- Long lasting wear for up to 14 days
- Upgraded nail file for easier filing
- 32 gel nail strips (20 base color, 3 accent designs - 4 strips each)
- Prep pad
- Nail file
- Instruction sheet
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Shape nails and push back cuticles
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application
Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge
Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion
Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward
- Press down firmly from center and side to side
Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: FINISH
- Fold over excess material
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges
Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area
- Gradually roll the strip off your nail
CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, Polyurethane 33, Titanium oxide, Tin oxide, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).