Big Apple Buddy only sources from official retailers to ensure your item is genuine and authentic. This item is sourced from ULTA.
CHECK ALCI SAFETY FEATURE EVERY TIME YOU USE APPLIANCE. This appliance is equipped with an Appliance Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ALCI), a safety feature that renders it inoperable under some abnormal conditions, such as immersion in water. To make sure the ALCI is functioning properly, perform the following test. The purpose of this test is to allow you to make sure the water sensing system (ALCI) is working.
1. Plug in the appliance and press test button on plug.
2. The appliance will stop working. There will be an audible click and reset button will pop out This indicates the ALCI is functioning properly.
3. To reset ALCI, unit should be unplugged. Then push reset button in and reinsert plug into outlet. If ALCI is not functioning properly, return appliance to nearest service center.
5. It is important that if immersion occurs, this unit be brought to a service center. Do not try to reset.
6. Be sure to repeat test every time you use the unit to confirm ALCI is operational should the appliance go off and the reset button pop up during use, this could indicate a malfunction in the unit. Remove plug from outlet and allow the appliance to cool. Reinsert plug into outlet The appliance should then function normally. If not, return it to an authorized Conair Service Center for evaluation and repair.
SUPER STYLING GUIDE: Your best looks begin with a good haircut that'swell maintained. Always treat hair right with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and finishing products.
1. Shampoo and condition hair with products of your choice. Rinse thoroughly. Towel-dry hair to remove excess moisture. Using the dryer along with your styling brush, start at a lower setting and direct hot air through a section of hair at a time. Move dryer steadily across each section so that the hot air passes through hair. Direct airflow at hair, not scalp. Clouds of negatively charged ions will help to reduce static electricity, control frizzy flyaways and contribute to your hair's shine.
2. Keep dryer's air intake vents unobstructed and free from hair while drying.
Precautions: WARNINGS To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance should never be left size unattended when plugged in.
2. This appliance should not be used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a Conair Service Center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull, twist, or wrap line cord around dryer, even during storage.
6. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. Do not use an extension cord to operate dryer.
11. Do not direct hot air toward eyes or other heat-sensitive areas. Attachments may be hot during use. Allow them to cool before handling.
13. Do not place appliance on any surface while it is operating. While using the appliance, keep your hair out of it. Keep your hair away from the air inlets.
15. Do not use with a voltage converter.
16. This appliance is not a toy. Keep away from children.
Big Apple Buddy is a shopping service based in New York. We're here to help you buy products from the USA that you can't get in your own country. Our service will help you source items from the USA and ship them to your international address. We've partnered with FedEx and DHL to offer fast and reliable shipping to over 100 countries worldwide. Some of the countries we ship to can be found below.
Phillis and her team were so prompt (email replies within hours) professional, and most importantly I received exactly what I ordered, exactly when they said I would.....with a personalized note inside my package from Phillis. LOVELY TOUCH!View
Big Apple Buddy is a professional company and doing business with them is an absolute pleasure. I tried it from South Africa and thanks to Phillis Chan and her team, I enjoyed the purchasing process just as much as the product I purchased.View
Thank you so much to Big Apple Buddy for the super great purchasing experience! Phillis was very prompt and helpful, updating me via emails all the way from quote to delivery to Singapore. It's like having a personal friend in the US!View
AS FEATURED IN
Have a question or want to add items to your order?
Email us at email@example.com
All items are purchased from official retailers to ensure authenticity. Orders are trackable & include shipping insurance.
We currently accept all major debit and credit cards via PayPal and Stripe.